FPSC jobs 2021 – FPSC Latest Advertisement No 04 Jobs 2021
Latest Update 14 June 2021
Last Date: 21_06_2021
Department Name: Federal Public Service Commission FPSC
No Of Posts Multiple Vacancies
Job Location: Pakistan
Education: Bachelor, Graduation, Master
|SR. NO||POST NAME||QUALIFICATION||NO OF SEATS|
|2||Senior Elementary Teacher (Drawing)||Master/ Bachelor||11|
|11||Assistant Chief (IT)||PhD||01|
|16||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||Bachelor||15|
|17||Sub Divisional Forest Officer||MSc||01|
|20||Secondary School Teacher SST||Masters||01|
|21||Assistant Mechanical Engineer||Bachelor||02|
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must be submitted online through FPSC official website www.fpsc.gov.pk
Registration Fee Structure:
- Deposit Fee in the nearest branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”.
- Original T.R should preserve and provide to the supervisory staff at the time of examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates.
Note: Photocopy or Bank Scroll is not acceptable.
- BS-16 to 17= Rs 300/-
- BS-18= Rs 750/-
- BS-19= Rs 1200/-
- BS-20 & above= Rs 1500/
Documents Required from the Candidates:
- After the test/ exam, on the basis of results, the candidates who are on higher merit positions in their respective quota would be asked to furnish the attested copies of the following documents within 15 days of the notice from FPSC by Post, SMS, and Email.
- 02 × Photographs
- Educational Degrees
- Experience Certificates (where applicable)
- Domicile Certificates
- Original TR
- Wherever an equivalence of the required degree is to be claimed by a candidate, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC may be furnished to FPSC to authenticate the claim.
- The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within the stipulated time or furnish incomplete information, their candidature shall be liable to rejection.
- Admission Certificate for Screening/ Descriptive Test will be placed on the Official website of FPSC i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk on 15th July 2021.
Conduct of Test:
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded a copy of the Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test.
- Without original Treasury, Receipt candidates would not be allowed entry in Examination Hall. Photocopy of T.R/ Bank Scroll would not be accepted. Candidates are advised to preserve the original T.R so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls.
- Test/ Examination will tentatively be held from 1st August 2021 onwards. Test/ Examination can however be conducted earlier also in case of the limited number of candidates.
Apply Before the last date!
Application received after due date will not be accepted
Who will be called for the Test / Interview?
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
No TA/DA will be given for the test and interview
The last date to apply online is 21_06_2021