|Posted on:||3rd October 2021|
|Last Date:||October 18, 2021|
|Company:||Higher Education Commission – HEC|
|Address:||HR Development Division, HEC, Sector H-9, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
This scholarship program provides an opportunity to faculty members of public & private universities/degree awarding institutions (DAIs) to pursue Ph.D. Degree at HEC recognized Pakistani universities/DIAs. The scholar can avail of scholarship for a maximum period of four years including 12 months at a foreign university. Candidates should also apply for HEC Jobs 2021.
- Applicants must be Pakistani/AJK nationals.
- Must have a minimum of 18 years of education with MS/M.Phil/equivalent degree for Ph.D.
- Must have two years of teaching experience in the HEC recognized universities/DIAs.
- Must have the 1st Division (in the annual examination system) or minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 in the final degree & no 3rd Division/Grade D in the entire academic career.
- The faculty members who are already enrolled in Ph.D. (before Fall 2020) or availing of HEC/Government/University or any other scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant must be a faculty member of HEC recognized university and will re-join after completion of studies as per terms & conditions of the scholarship award.
- Visting/adjunct faculty members are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for HEC PhD Scholarship Program?
- Candidates can forward their applications online at HEC E-portal http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/ OR Click Here.
- Interested applicants must deposit the Application Processing Fee Rs. 500/-.