|Posted on:||3rd October 2021|
|Education:||Intermediate, Literate, Matric, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||October 22, 2021|
|Company:||Regional Blood Center Swat|
|Address:||Manager, Regional Blood Center, Saidu Shareef, Swat|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
RBC Swat Jobs 2021 is opening for Clinical Technician Pathology, Junior Clerk, Store Keeper, Generator Operator, Phlebotomist, Electrician, and Driver. The posts demand Literate, Matric Pass, and Intermediate qualified individuals. Candidates should also have relevant field diplomas as the post demands.
You can get eligibility criteria for your desired post from the job notice, which we posted below. The age limitation is also listed in the advertisement. This recruitment will be made on a Regular Basis as per Government Recruitment Policy.
Disabled persons must provide Disability Certificate. Candidates who are working already as government servants may apply through their departments. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time.
All the educational degrees must be recognized by Government Approved institutes. Only eligible individuals will be contacted for the next process of recruitment. Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the test/interview. Candidates looking for government career opportunities in KPK should also apply for KPK Food Safety and Hilal Food Authority Jobs.
How to Apply for Regional Blood Center Swat Jobs 2021 – Apply Online via www.etea.edu.pk?
- Candidates may visit the ETEA Job Portal www.etea.edu.pk for the submission of online applications.
- Applicants must have scanned copies of all supporting documents during the online application submission.
- After the successful submission of applications, candidates may download the auto-generated Challan Form and deposit the Application Processing Fee.
- For Serial No. 7, candidates can forward their applications to the RBC, Saidu Sharif, Swat.
- The online applications will be entertained from 5th Oct 2021 to 22nd Oct 2021.
- Application Processing Fee for each post is Rs. 500/-.
- To fill the online application form Click Here.