|Posted on:||4th October 2021|
|Location:||KPK, Peshawar, Punjab, Sindh|
|Education:||B.Ed, M.Ed, Master|
|Last Date:||October 18, 2021|
|Address:||Commandant, Garrison HRDC 11 Corps, Qasim Road, Peshawar Cantt, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
These Garrison HRDC 11 Corps Peshawar Cantt Jobs 2021 are opening for Civil Teachers (BPS-15). Candidates having domicile of Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Sindh may apply for these vacancies. Only male applicants are eligible for this employment opportunity.
MA/MSc qualified individuals in the same discipline may apply for these vacancies. These Civil Teachers are required for Mathematics, Urdu, Physics, and English. A total of 5 new Civil Teachers Jobs are opening.
- Total Posts: 05
- Quota: Punjab: 03 – Sindh: 01 – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: 01
- Qualifications: MA Urdu, MA English, MSc Mathematics (BSc Double Math with Physics).
- At least 2 Years of Teaching Experience in the same subject.
- B.Ed/M.Ed qualified will be preferred.
- Age Limit: 24 to 30 YEars.
Applicants must be citizens of Pakistan. The age relaxation will be granted according to the Government Recruitment Policy. Only eligible individuals who perfectly meet the requisite terms & conditions will be called for the further recruitment process.
How to Apply for Civil Teachers Jobs in Garrison HRDC Peshawar Cantt?
- Applications must be submitted within 15 days (after the date of publication of this notice) having attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, and 2 recent photographs.
- Only eligible individuals will be contacted for the test/interview.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be granted to the applicants.
- Postal order of Rs. 300/- should also be attached with the application.