|Posted on:||7th October 2021|
|Last Date:||October 20, 2021|
|Company:||Benazir Income Support Program – BISP|
|Address:||Director HR (HQ & Policy), Room No. 221, Second Floor, BISP, F Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Benazir Income Support Program is hiring professionals as GIS Specialist, Beneficiaries Outreach Specialist, Communication Specialist, and Payment Complaint Specialist. Candidates who want to get recruitment against these vacancies should fulfill the qualifications and experience requirements of the post. Only candidates who applied and meet the eligibility requirements perfectly will be called for the further recruitment process.
Interested applicants possessing a Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree (Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, Communications, Journalism, Geophysics, Geography, or Computer Science) may apply for these vacancies.
How to Apply for Benazir Income Support Program BISP Jobs 2021?
- Online Application Form is available on the BISP website www.bisp.gov.pk.
- Applicants who are eligible are requested to apply online within 15 days.
- Candidates may also forward their applications through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To fill the Online Application Form or get more detail – Click Here.
- Candidates can forward their applications to Director HR (HQ & Policy), Room No. 221, F-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.