|Posted on:||7th October 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Primary|
|Last Date:||October 18, 2021|
|Address:||Commandant, 306 Spares Depot EME, Quetta|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Pak Army 306 Spares Depot EME Quetta is recruiting qualified, dynamic, and motivated individuals as Data Entry Operator (BPS-14), HSM VMB Vehicle (BPS-10), Gate Keeper (BPS-07), and USM (BPS-01).
Candidates having Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s Degree may apply for this recruitment. The detailed information regarding eligibility for each post is listed in the advertisement.
The age limit for this employment is 18 to 30 years for civilians. The maximum age limit for ex-serviceman is 45 years. The maximum age limit for residents of Balochistan, Sindh Rural, AJK, and Gilgit Baltistan is 33 years.
Government employees are also eligible to apply, but they should provide NOC from their departments. Women, Minorities, and Disabled person quotas will be observed as per recruitment policy.
How to Apply for Pak Army 306 Spares Depot EME Quetta Jobs 2021?
- Candidates may send their applications including all necessary documents, information, and a postal order of Rs. 200/-.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the test/interview.
- The postal order is not applicable on BPS-01 posts.
- The closing date to receive applications is 18th October 2021.
- Candidates can forward their applications to the Commandant, 306 Spares Depot EME Quetta Cantt.