|Posted on:||15th October 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric|
|Last Date:||October 29, 2021|
|Company:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police|
|Address:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police, Swat|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
KPK Police Swat Police Constables Jobs 2021 are opening for both males and females residents of Swat. A total of 756 Police Constables Jobs 2021 are opening. A total of 62 vacancies for female constables are available. The department reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
Interested applicants looking for KPK Police Jobs must read this advertisement. Candidates who want to get recruited against this employment should fulfill the Eligibility Criteria imposed by the KPK Police Department. According to the information mentioned in the job notice, the applicants must have the following requirements:
- Qualifications: The applicants must have at least Matriculation.
- Higher qualified individuals will be given additional marks like (Intermediate: 02, Bachelor’s: 01, Master’s: 01).
- Domicile: The applicants must belong to the Swat.
- Height: The candidate’s height must be at least 5 Feet 7 Inches for males and 5 Feet 1 Inches for Lady Police Constables.
- Age: Applicants must be aged between 18 to 25 years.
- Chest: 33 to 34.5 Inches – For Male Only.
- Race: 1.6 Kilometer in 7 Minutes for Males
- Race: 1 Kilometer in 7 Minutes for Lady Police Constables Jobs.
After passing the Physical Test and Physical Requirements candidates will be called for the written test. The written tests will be conducted from Matric Level subjects (English, Urdu, Islamiyat, Pakistan Studies, and General Knowledge).
The age relaxation in the upper age limit will be granted 3 years as per Government Recruitment Policy. A 10% quota for females, 10% for Children of Police Employees, and 5% for Minorities will be reserved.
How to Apply for KPK Police Swat Jobs 2021 – Apply Online via ETEA?
- Online applications are invited through the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk.
- Candidates must have scanned copies of supporting documents during the submission of online applications.
- The Online Application Form will be available on the ETEA website from 15th to 29th October 2021.
- Candidates can visit the prescribed link and fill the online application form.
- After successful submission of Online Applications, a United Bank Deposit Slip will be generated.
- Candidates should print this Slip and Deposit the Application Processing Fee of Rs. 650/-/
- The application processing fee will be non-transferable/non-refundable.
- Applications without fees will not be considered for the recruitment.
- Candidates can get upcoming recruitment process notifications from the ETEA website.
- To fill the online Application Form on ETEA – Click Here.