|Posted on:||15th October 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, BBA, Master, MBA|
|Last Date:||October 29, 2021|
|Company:||Universal Service Fund|
|Address:||Universal Service Fund, USF, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Interested qualified and experienced professionals are requested to give their services to USF as Company Secretary, Manager/Senior Manager Strategy & Communication, Deputy Manager Training & Development, Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager IT, and Manager/Senior Manager Implementation.
- Member of a recognized body of professional accountants, OR
- Member of a recognized body of corporate or chartered secretaries, OR
- A person holding a Master’s degree in Business Administration or Commerce or being a Law
graduate from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission with at least five
(05) years of relevant work experience.
MANAGER / SENIOR MANAGER STRATEGY & COMMUNICATION:
- MBA (Marketing, Management, Media), MS in journalism, MS in mass communication.
- Minimum 10 years of professional working experience out of which 03 years of experience should be either in the following fields communication, journalism, marketing/branding.
- Publications would be preferred (newspapers, research papers, magazines, etc).
DEPUTY MANAGER TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT:
- Degree in Business Administration (BBA Hons. /MBA) or a Master in HR, Marketing, Behavioral Sciences.
- Minimum four (04) years of professional work experience with one year in either of the following fields of organizational development, recruitment, training, brand development, digital marketing, communication.
ASSISTANT / DEPUTY MANAGER IT:
- Masters in computer science / Software Engineering (recognized by the HEC).
- Total 10 years of experience required out of which minimum of 06 years of experience should be as IT Project manager & software developer.
- In dept knowledge of IT equipment, services & products.
MANAGER / SENIOR MANAGER IMPLEMENTATION & COMPLIANCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications/Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering recognized by PEC.
- MS in Telecom, Networks, and related will be preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in telecom network deployment, multi-vendor, and multi-technology management.
How to Apply for Universal Service Fund Jobs 2021?
- Interested individuals can get Eligibility Criteria from https://usf.org.pk/careers-detail/58 OR Click Here.
- Applications are invited online through the National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk.
- Candidates can submit online applications till 29th October 2021.