|Posted on:||17th October 2021|
|Last Date:||November 02, 2021|
|Company:||Water and Power Development Authority – WAPDA|
|Address:||Director HR & Admn (NJHPC), Wapda Administrative Staff College, Patras Bukhari Road, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Currently, WAPDA is hiring applications from energetic and experienced applicants for its company named Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Company. The Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Company needed the services of Project/Plant Manager NJHPC, Chief Internal Auditor/Manager Internal Audit, and Company Secretary.
Interested candidates looking for WAPDA Career Opportunities are welcomed to apply for these vacancies. These vacancies are opening for Graduate Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics), Member of a recognized body of professional accountants, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Internal Control Auditor, or Master’s Degree Holders (Commerce, Law, Business Administration, Finance).
Candidates can get detailed information on Eligibility from the WAPDA Career Notice posted below. Candidates should also fulfill the experience requirements demanded by the post applying for.
The age relaxation in the upper age limit will be granted according to the Government Recruitment Policy. The general quota, women quota, and minorities quota will be observed as per Govt Rules.
How to Apply for Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs 2021?
- Applicants must download the Application Form from the WAPDA Official’s website https://www.njhpc.org Or Click Here.
- Serving employees should apply through proper channels.
- Candidates without NOC will not be eligible for interviews.
- Applicants must bring original documents at the time of test/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to withhold/cancel the entire recruitment process at any time.
- Incomplete applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Applications should be addressed to the Director HR & Admn (NJHPC), Wapda Administrative Staff College, Patras Bukhari Road, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.