National Archives of Pakistan NAP announced the latest Jobs in Islamabad on November 03, 2021, in K2 Newspaper. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the following permanent posts in the National Archives of Pakistan, Islamabad. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the following contract base posts in the National Archives of Pakistan, Islamabad. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancy’s detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is November 17, 2021.
|Posted Date:||03 November 2021|
|Organization:||National Archives of Pakistan|
|No of Posts:||29|
|Education:||Master, Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Address:||National Archives of Pakistan, Block-N, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Last Date:||17 November 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Posts|
|1.||Deputy Director IT||Master||01|
|6.||Front Desk Assistant||Bachelor||01|
|7.||Data Entry Operator||Bachelor||05|
|10.||Sr. Accounts Clerk||I.Com||01|
How to Apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from www.archives.gov.pk
- Applicants must attach the following documents with the application form
- Educational certificate
- Experience Certificate
- 2x Passport Size Photographs
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates can apply for an only a single post.
- The Center for the interview will be Block-N, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Only short-listed candidates called for an interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is November 17, 2021.
Mailing Address: National Archives of Pakistan, Block-N, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.