Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & HRD announced the latest Jobs in Islamabad on November 08, 2021. Applications are invited for the recruitment against the following vacant posts in the National Industrial Relations Commission from the Pakistani National who fulfill the criteria as mentioned again st each posts. Interested candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancies detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get this job opportunity is 23 November 2021.
|Posted Date:||08 November 2021|
|Organization:||Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and HRD|
|No of Posts:||21|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Graduation|
|Address:||Administrative officer Muhammad Ibrar Saleem, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.|
|Last Date:||23 November 2021|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Post|
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates should submit online applications and must sign up on the website at National Jobs Portal i-e https://njp.gov.pk
- Original documents should be produced at the time of the interview.
- Only short-listed candidates called for an interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- The deadline for the submission of the Application is 23 November 2021.
Mailing Address: Administrative officer Muhammad Ibrar Saleem, Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and HRD, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & HRD Islamabad Jobs 2021 Advertisement: