Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department announced the latest jobs in Lahore on November 17, 2021. Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Punjab. Interested candidates can apply for the following mentioned posts. All selections will be made purely on a yearly contract basis. Last date to get this job opportunity is November 03, 2021.
|Posted Date:||17 November 2021|
|Organization:||Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department|
|No. of Posts:||120+|
|Education:||BS, BSc, Intermediate, Mtaric, Middle, Primary|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab|
|Address:||Wildlife and Parks Punjab, 2 Sanda Road, Lahore|
|Last Date:||November 03, 2021
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Seats|
|1.||Assistant Director Wildlife||01|
How To Apply:
- The candidate must be a resident of Punjab.
- Applicant should send their application form to the address given below along with attested copies of the following documents
- Academic Certificates/ Degrees
- Experience Certificates
- Driving Licence
- 02×Passport Size Photographs
- Late and incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The last date for submission of application forms is November 03, 2021.
Mailing Address: Project director, Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme/ Green Pakistan Programme, Wildlife and Parks Punjab, 2 Sanda Road, Lahore.