Join Pakistan Army as Civilian Gazetted Officer 2022 in GHQ Rawalpindi. Applications are invited from retired/ released/ retiring Army officers (Lieutenant/ Colonels/ Majors) having previous experience in fields and academic qualification indicated below for re-employment as Civilian Gazetted Officers (CGOs) appointment in General Headquarters Rawalpindi/ Lower formations of Army.
Vacancies Details of Pakistan Army as Civilian Gazetted Officer (GCO) Jobs 2022
|Sr. No||Post Name||Criteria||No of Seats|
|1.||CGO||Lt Col (Retd) ex Corps of Ord||03|
|2.||CGO||Lt Col / Maj (Retd)||01|
|3.||CGO||Lt Cols (Retd)||03|
|4.||CGO||Majs (Retd) All Arms/ Svcs||08|
|5.||CGO||Maj (Retd) All Arms/ Svcs||01|
|7.||CGO||Lt Col (Retd) All Arms/ Svcs||04|
|8.||CGO||Lt Col/ Majs||12|
|9.||CGO||Majs/ Lt Col (Retd) All Arms/ Svcs||01|
|16.||CGO||Lt Col (Retd) All Arms||01|
|19.||CGO||Majs (Retd) ASC||30|
|20.||CGO||Maj (Retd) All Arms/ Svcs||01|
How to Join Pakistan Army as Civilian Gazetted Officer 2022?
- Applications (in duplicate) along with 2 Photographs and copy of certificate of civil qualification as per required and a crossed Bank Draft Rs. 2000/- in favour of DCP be submitted to AG’s Branch, CP Dte (VP-IV) GHQ, Rawalpindi.
- Application form can be obtained from Portal of AG’s Branch (CP Dte/ CP-IV) GHQ Rawalpindi/ nearest Station Headquarters. Photo Copies forms may also be used.
- Applicants will have to appear before a Special Selection Board at GHQ, Rawalpindi at their own expense.
- Appointments will be made for a period of 03 years extendable by 01 year, based on performance and recommendations by respective organizations.
- Last date to apply for Civilian Gazatted Officer GCO Jobs is 09th July 2022.