|Posted on:||7th October 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Primary|
|Last Date:||October 22, 2021|
|Company:||Election Commission of Pakistan – ECP|
|Address:||Deputy Director (Estt-I), P.O Box No. 1418, GPO, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Election Commission of Pakistan is currently hiring applications from qualified, energetic, and dynamic individuals to make recruit on the vacant posts of Deputy Director – Database Administration (BPS-18), Deputy Director Database/Development (BPS-18), Deputy Director Networks/Systems (BPS-18), Deputy Director Hardware (BPS-18), Transport Supervisor (BPS-16), Draughtsman (BPS-16), Senior Assistant (BPS-15), Data Entry Operator (BPS-14), Junior Assistant (BPs-11), Sub Assistant (BPS-09), Naib Qasid (BPS-02), Sweeper (BPS-02), and Mali (BPS-02).
Interested professionals holding domicile of Sindh, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, and FATA may apply for these career opportunities. Interested individuals possessing a Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Intermediate, Matriculation, and Primary with relevant field experience may apply for these vacancies. Candidates should possess this Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Software Engineering, Business Administration, or equivalent degree may apply for these vacancies.
Interested professionals can get detailed information like Eligibility Criteria for Each Post, Job Descriptions, Job Responsibilities, Age Limitation, Provincial Quotas, and Application Procedure from the advertisement posted below.
The recruitment will be made as per Government Recruitment Policy. Candidates will be granted Age Relaxation in upper age as per Govt Policy. Candidates who are already government employees are also applicable, but they should apply through the proper channels, providing NOC.
How to Apply for the Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs 2021?
- Candidates are invited to fill the application form online at ECP’s Online Job Portal jobs.ecp.gov.pk.
- Applicants who forwarded online applications are also required to submit their applications in hard form.
- For offline submission of applications, the application format is mentioned with the career notice.
- Candidates should submit this filled application form with all relevant documents as listed in the advertisement to P.O Box No. 1418, GPO, Islamabad.
- For submission of online application & job, details visit www.ecp.gov.pk or Click Here.
- The deadline for application submission is declared 22nd October 2021.
Ad No. 2 Deadline: 12th October 2021