|Posted on:||30th September 2021|
|Education:||ACCA, B.E, Master, MBA|
|Last Date:||October 08, 2021|
|Company:||Elementary and Secondary Education Department KPK|
|Address:||Project Director, KP Human Capital Investment Project, Elementary & Secondary Education Department, Block A, Civil Secretariat, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Elementary and Secondary Education Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is hiring dynamic, qualified, and experienced individuals as Education Advisor, Deputy Project Director, Procurement Specialist, Financial Management Specialist, Education Specialist, Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist, and Infrastructure Development Specialist.
Applicants holding Masters Degree (Public Policy, Engineering Management, Procurement, Finance, Business, Commerce, Education, Social Sciences, Statistics, Demographics), CA, ACCA, ACMA, M.Com, MBA, and B.E (Civil/Infrastructure Engineering, Architecture, Urban Planning) with relevant field experience may apply.
Interested individuals can get more information from the ES&ED Khyber Pakhtunkhwa website https://kpese.gov.pk/. All information like Job Descriptions, Job Responsibilities, Qualifications, and Experience is available on the link. Only eligible candidates are requested to forward online CVs. Candidates will be given preference on the basis of qualifications and experience.
How to Apply for Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs?
- Interested individuals can download the application form from https://kpese.gov.pk/category/downloads.
- Candidates can forward the filled application form to the Project Director, KP Human Capital Investment Project, Elementary & Secondary Education Department, Block A, Civil Secretariat, Peshawar.
- Candidates should also drop their CVs through email at ESRU.Vacancies.Apply@gmail.com.
- Applications should be delivered before 8th October 2021.
- For more information – Click Here.