|Posted on:||7th October 2021|
|Last Date:||October 22, 2021|
|Company:||Ministry of Finance|
|Address:||Muhammad Hayat, Section Officer (HR-IV), Room No. 129, S Block, Pak Secretariat, Finance Division, Islamabad|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Debt Policy Coordination Office is looking to hire Director-General SOE/Triage (CMU), Unit Head, and Portfolio Manager. Interested applicants can get eligibility criteria from the Finance Division’s website www.finance.gov.pk. Candidates can also get all details regarding the Application Procedure, Recruitment Process, and Contract Period through the prescribed link.
How to Apply for Finance Division Government of Pakistan Jobs 2021?
- Interested candidates should send their applications along with a copy of CNIC and a recent passport size photograph.
- Application Form is available to download on the Finance Division website https://www.finance.gov.pk/.
- Applications must be delivered to Section Officer (HR-IV), Room No. 129, “S” Block, Pak Secretariat, Finance Division, Islamabad within 15 days.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates fulfilling the laid down criteria will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the appointment process.
- In case of selection, candidates working in Government Departments or Autonomous or Semi-Autonomous Bodies will have to seek retirement/resignation before joining this assignment.