|Posted on:||14th October 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, DAE, Master|
|Last Date:||October 28, 2021|
|Company:||National Engineering Services Pakistan – NESPAK|
|Address:||National Engineering Services Pakistan NESPAK Foundation, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Currently, NESPAK Foundation is looking to hire the services of Chief/Senior Resident Engineer, Resident Engineer, Assistant Resident Engineer, Site Engineer, Contract Specialist, Public Health Designer, Waste Water Treatment Plant Expert, Junior Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Solid Waste Management Expert, Health and Safety Expert, Planning Engineer, Climate Change Expert, Quantity Surveyor, Site Inspector, Lab Technician, Auto CAD Operator, Document Control Manager, Junior Architects, and Surveyors.
Interested applicants who want to get selected for these posts should meet the Eligibility Criteria imposed by the posts. Interested Engineers can get this eligibility criterion from the advertisement. Overall, candidates possessing BSc (Civil Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Hydropower, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences), DAE Civil, Bachelor of Architecture, Master’s Degree, MSc, and Relevant Field Experience may apply for these vacancies.
How to Apply Online for NESPAK Foundation Jobs 2021?
- This advertisement can be obtained from the NESPAK Foundation website also.
- Candidates can Apply Online via NESPAK Online Job Portal http://nespakfoundation.com.pk/Careers.html.
- Only online applications will be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to visit the given link for the online application or Click Here.
- The deadline to send online applications is 28th October 2021.