|Posted on:||3rd October 2021|
|Location:||Kasur, KPK, Lahore, Nankana Sahib, Sheikhupura, Sindh|
|Education:||Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date:||October 18, 2021|
|Address:||Commandant, Central Ordnance Depot COD, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
COD Lahore is looking for Lower Division Clerk, Storeman, Civilian Mechanical Driver, Carpenter, Fitter, Fireman, Naib Qasid, Unskilled Manual, Waiter, Searcher, Masalchi, and Sanitary Worker. Candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, Lahore, Kasur, Sheikhupura, and Nankana Sahib may apply for these vacancies.
These Pak Army Jobs are opening for Primary Pass, Middle Pass, and Matric Pass candidates. Candidates can see each post requirement from the advertisement. The age limit for these vacancies is 18 to 30 years. Candidates who want to get selected must pass the departmental exam. The maximum age limit for ex-serviceman is 45 years. Both males and females are eligible to apply. The minorities quota will be observed as per Govt Rules.
How to Apply for Central Ordnance Depot COD Lahore Jobs 2021?
- Application Format is listed with the job advertisement.
- Candidates can fill this application form and submit it with copies of educational documents, domicile, CNIC, and recent photographs.
- A postal order of Rs. 200/- should be attached with the application.
- Applications can be addressed to the Commandant, Central Ordnance Depot COD, Lahore.
- Candidates are requested to forward applications before the deadline, which is 18th October 2021.