|Posted on:||1st October 2021|
|Location:||Attock, Battagram, Chitral, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Haripur, Jhelum, Khyber, Kohistan, Malakand, Mandi Bahauddin, Peshawar, Shangla, Sheikhupura, Swabi|
|Education:||Literate, Matric, Middle|
|Last Date:||November 15, 2021|
|Company:||Water and Power Development Authority – WAPDA|
|Address:||Chief Engineer (Power) Ghazi Brotha, Wapda Power Complex Colony Brotha, Attock|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
WAPDA Jobs are opening for Rigger, Store Helper, Service Station Man, Sanitary Workers, Beldar, Store Cooly, Naib Qasid, Trash Cleaner, Plumber Helper, Mason Helper, Carpenter, Mason, Plumber, Chowkidar, Cooly, Gate Operator, Regulation Beldar, Lift Attendant, Mali, Bus Conductor, and Tubewell Operator.
Currently, www.wapda.gov.pk Jobs 2021 is opening for residents of Shangla, Battagram, Kohistan, Peshawar, Khyber, Mohmand, Chitral, Malakand, Swabi, Haripur, Mirpur – AJK, Jhelum, Okara, Mandi Bahauddin, Sheikhupura, Gujranwala, Gujrat, and Attock District.
Interested candidates looking for WAPDA Career Opportunities are welcomed to apply for these vacancies. These vacancies are opening for Literate, Primary Pass, Middle Pass, and Matric Pass candidates. The age limit for these vacancies is 18 to 30 years.
The age relaxation in the upper age limit will be granted according to the Government Recruitment Policy. The general quota, women quota, and minorities quota will be observed as per Govt Rules.
How to Apply for Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs 2021?
- Applicants must download the Application Form from the WAPDA Official’s website www.wapda.gov.pk Or Click Here.
- Serving employees should apply through proper channels.
- Candidates without NOC will not be eligible for interviews.
- Applicants must bring original documents at the time of test/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to withhold/cancel the entire recruitment process at any time.
- Incomplete applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Applications should be addressed to the Chief Engineer (Power) Ghazi Brotha, Wapda Power Complex Colony Brotha, Attock.
WAPDA Career Notice No. 1 – Deadline – 15th October 2021